Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Last But Not Least


Blogging has truly gave me a new expirenece of being able to express my views and learn through the use of technology. The world is expanding through technology and the media and blogging is one way that I now am able to tap into this source. My blog has taught me more about cars than I thought i new in the first place. It enabled me to expand my knowledge further and interact with my fellow students. It is truly incredible just how much my peers know about their topics and their information broadened my view of their topics. Im very fortunate to have the expierience of blogging and becoming apart of the arising global network. I will continue this blog and intend to continue updating my car blog as well as create another I plan to do on military history.

No comments:

Post a Comment