Monday, March 15, 2010

Used or new ??



Recently my family and i have been researching and looking for a new car. From a 2010 camero to a 2005 mustang and pickup truck, we have scoured far and wide looking for a car. While we have many cars, we also have many people. I am one of 5 children in my family and they all are as car crazy as me. So we have recently been looking at both new and used cars and I have come to the conclusion that there are both positives and negatives of both. For a new car... well its new, lower to no miles, lover finance and interest rates and the 3 year warranty. But it comes with a much larger down payment as well as monthly payment that extends on average 6 years. While a used car while having usually higher miles and a higher interest and finance rate will, depending on the cost, cost you less per month and should be able to be paid of over a course of 3 years. So in the end I feel I’m swinging toward a used car. Its cheaper and easier to pay off.

No comments:

Post a Comment